What type of survey questions can I create?
You can create many types of survey questions using SimplyCast. Here is a list of the survey question types/elements you can create:
- Address Information - A form for a respondent to fill out.
- Email - Ask recipient to enter a valid email address.
- Info Box - Add your own content to the survey.
- Matrix - Respondents can rate a question between 1 and 5.
- Name - Ask respondents to include a name, title, etc.
- Page Break - Split up the survey into multiple pages.
- Paragraph - Respondents can answer in the form of a paragraph.
- Multiple - Add a multiple choice question.
- Select One - A question that involves selecting only one answer.
- Text - A standard question with a text answer.