How Do I Change My Address: SimplyCast VFAQ
Learn more about SimplyCast’s Marketing Automation at:
Marketing automation made easy
To change your address, you have two options. You can adjust it your account settings, or change it in a specific email project. Here is how you can change it in your account settings:
1. Click on your client number, located in the top-right corner of your account to display the Account Menu.
2. Select Account Information from the Account Menu.
3. In the Address Information section of the page, enter your new address details. Please note that you must have the Personal Information section filled in as well to save changes on this page.
4. Click on Update Account to update your Address Information.
You can also adjust address information within an email project. To begin, open your email.
For this example, we assume you are working with our Simple Editor.
Now that you have the message open in your account, you can change your address by performing the following steps:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the message where the address is displayed (in the footer).
2. Click on the Footer to select it.
3. On the left side of the screen, in Element Settings, you will see a section called Footer that displays the address information that you can change.
Note: Address information in the Simple Editor will override default account address information. This is useful if you are sending an email on behalf of a client, for example.
If you wish to set this address to be your account default address, check off the box to the right of the Save as Account Defaults option.
When you have finished editing, click on the Save button or the Next button to continue.