How do I import a new list?
- Go to the CRM and choose Lists
- Click on the Upload List button.
- Select Upload List from FileÂ (csv, xls, xlsx) from the list of options.
- Click on Upload List to continue.
- Next, click on the Choose FileÂbutton to select the file you want to upload.
- Review the Terms to make sure your list data complies with our terms and conditions. If you agree, select Agree to Terms.
- Click on the Upload File button to continue.
- The next step requires you to decide if you want to merge new contacts with existing contacts . will now be asked to identify the fields (columns) in your list. Our system will try and auto-detect the fields in your list. If we cannot determine what a field represents, you can choose a field from the drop-down box directly above each column.
- Once you have made your selections, click on the Next button to continue.
- You'll now be asked what you would like to do with this list data. You have two options. Create New List will make a new list containing your data. The second option is Add to existing which allows you to add this data to an existing list.
- Once you have made your selection, click on the Create List or Add to Existing button (depending on your selection).
- You will be returned to the List Dashboard where you will see your list uploaded to the system.