How do you create a new note on the canvas?
SimplyCast 360 FAQs
- Locate the "Create a New Note on the Canvas" icon in the toolbar above the canvas. This icon is the first icon to the left next to the search bar.
- Either double-click the "Create a New Note on the Canvas" icon or drag and drop it into the canvas to create a new note.
- Once you click or drag and drop the icon, a new note will appear on the canvas as a yellow textbox. You can move the note around on the canvas by dragging and dropping it with your mouse.
- When you have the note selected with your mouse, three additional fields will appear in the Element Settings section on the Settings Panel.
- The first field is the Font Color field, where you can choose the color of the text in that note.
- The second field is the background color field, where you can choose the background color of the note.
- The third field is the Text field, where you can type the content of the note into the textbox provided.
- You can also adjust the size of the note. To do this:
- Hover your mouse over the note and locate the arrows on the bottom and right sides of the note.
- To adjust the note's height, drag the downward-facing arrow up or down.
- To adjust the note's width, drag the right-facing arrow to the right or left.