How do you create a new section on the canvas?
SimplyCast 360 FAQs
- Locate the "Create a New Section on the Canvas" icon in the toolbar above the canvas. The Sections icon is the second icon to the left next to the "Create a New Note on the Canvas" icon.
- Either click the Sections icon or drag and drop it into the canvas to create a new section, indicated in the canvas by a box made of dashed lines. You can move the section around on the canvas by dragging and dropping it with your mouse.
- When you select the section by clicking the border of the box, three new fields will appear in the Element Settings section of the Settings Panel.
- The first field is the Border Color field, where you can change the color of the section's border.
- The second field is the Border Style field. This is where you can choose whether the section's border will consist of a solid line, dashed lines, or dotted lines. Choose your preferred border style from the dropdown menu provided.
- The third field is the Border Width field. This is where you can choose whether the section's border will be 1 pixel, 2 pixels, or 3 pixels in length. Choose your preferred border width from the dropdown menu provided.
- You can also adjust the size of the section. To do this:
- Click on the section's border and locate the arrows on the bottom and right sides of the note.
- To adjust the section's height, drag the downward-facing arrow up and down.
- To adjust the section's width, drag the right-facing arrow to the right or left.