How do you view a SimplyCast 360 report?
SimplyCast 360 FAQs
- Select the campaign you would like to see the report for by clicking on the row in the table for that particular campaign.
- The blue View Report button on top of the SimplyCast 360 campaign list will become active and able to be clicked on once you have chosen a campaign.
- Click View Report and you will be directed to the report for that particular campaign.
- If you click View Report for a campaign with no data to report, you will not see any reports and will see a message explaining this.
- When you arrive on the Reporting page for your chosen SimplyCast 360 campaign, you will see up to four sections: Email Sends, Fax Sends, SMS Sends, and Voice Sends.
If you have included email, fax, SMS, or voice elements in your SimplyCast 360 campaign, you will see tables corresponding to each respective element. Depending on the element the table is for, the table will contain a combination of these columns of information:
- Campaign Name: The name of the email campaign given to it when it was created as part of the campaign
- Subject: This will only be available in the Email Sends table and contains the subject line provided to the email when it was set up in the Email Editor
- Message: This will only be available in the SMS Sends table and contains the text of the SMS message configured in the SMS editor
- Sent: Contains the number of email, fax, SMS or voice messages that were sent successfully
- Failed: The number of email, fax, SMS or voice messages that failed to send
- Clickers: This will only be available in the Email Sends table and contains the total number of link clicks by contacts that the email received
- Opens: This will only be available in the Email Sends table and contains the number of opens received from the email recipients
- Unsubscribes: This will only be available in the Email Sends table and contains the total number of email recipients who unsubscribed from receiving further communications from you after receiving the particular email
- Sender Name: This will only be available in the Fax Sends table and contains the name of the account user used to send the fax campaign
- Queued: This will only be available in the Fax Sends table and contains the total number of contacts the system tried to send the fax to
- Price: The total cost (if any) incurred by sending fax, SMS, or voice messages to contacts
Click on the checkbox located to the left of any campaign in the list that appears in the table and then click the blue View Report button at the top of the section to enter the full report for that specific campaign. Refer to the respective user guide for the campaign type you're working with (Email, SMS, Voice or Fax) for more information on reporting.
Search for a specific campaign by using the search bar at the top right corner of the table. Type in your search query and the table will filter results to match the typed-in text. You can also select multiple campaigns of the same type to combine or compare reports.