Smart City Citizen Engagement
It is critical for cities that are looking for ways to become smart cities to invest deeply in citizen engagement. Keeping citizens engaged is a crucial aspect of smart cities. This allows them to keep citizens informed quickly and gather information from the public. Smart cities must find a way to do both simply and efficiently while having the ability to be adaptable to each specific situation.
Smart cities have an opportunity to improve how they engage with citizens through the use of digital tools. Which enables cities to engage with citizens in a major way, and on a larger scale.
SimplyCast offers the Smart City Citizen Engagement solution. This is a hyperautomation use case which will enable cities to drastically improve how they manage communications to citizens. Allowing cities to create better citizen engagement and more easily gather information from citizens. This is made possible by utilizing live and long-form surveys, citizen alerts, and administrative dashboards which creates a focused and streamlined citizen engagement process.
Steps to Success
- It is possible to send alerts to citizens using email, text messages, phone calls, or fax messages. This ensures that citizens stay up to date on emergencies, major events, or any other important information. Alerts can be sent to the entire city, or to specific sub-regions.
- You can easily send out live surveys which will allow cities to easily gather information from citizens. This can occur via email, text message, or through phone calls.
- When the information needed is more complex it is possible to have citizens respond to more advanced surveys. These surveys can include a wider variety of question types and are intended to be used on computers or phones.
- Administrators can create modular dashboards to keep track of important information such as responses to live surveys or alert receipt verification.
- Simplify your communication with citizens.
- Keep citizens informed of major events and emergencies.
- Easily collect information from citizens whenever necessary.
- Streamline communications with city staff.