Email lists are one of many ways email marketers engage with their audience and share promotional content in hopes of getting the reader to take the desired action.
One of the most common mistakes made by email marketers has been poor email list optimization. A poorly optimized email list can be the downfall of any email marketing campaign. There is no point in having the world's best email marketing campaign if it doesn't get to the right people.
This is why we have put together this list of some favorite email list optimization strategies:
- Personalized emails: Personalizing the content in your email marketing campaign to the likings of your email list subscribers can go a long way towards improving your email open rate. According to research done by Experian, emails with personalized subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened. This clearly tells us that personalization is beneficial to email marketers.
- Email list segmentation: Segmenting subscribers in your email list by common interests is a simple but great way to ensure the content being delivered is relevant to their interests. It is also a common strategy used by successful email marketers' around the world. Demographics and recent web activity are also some other ways email marketers segment their email list.
- Email automation tools: Most successful email marketers use an email automation tool in some shape or form. Email automation tool can help take the manual effort out of sending an email marketing An email automation tool can help email marketers ensure that their email list subscribers stay engaged and interested by allowing email marketers to schedule their campaigns in advance. Finding the right email automation tool for your email marketing needs can be quite a challenge. Thankfully, SimplyCast has developed the world's most comprehensive email marketing tool as a solution for all your email marketing problems.
On top of optimizing your email lists, another way to boost your marketing efforts is by growing your email lists, here are some simple ways you can do just that:
- Social media sharing buttons: Including social media sharing buttons in your marketing emails is a great way to encourage your subscribers to share your content, which can help you gain new and relevant contacts.
- Guest blogs: Writing content for other blog sites is a great way to practice brand awareness and build a brand image in your community. Readers that are interested in your writing might sign up to your email list, which can help grow your email list further.
Need more information?
Do you have any more questions about SimplyCast's email marketing solution? Well, head on over to the SimplyCast FAQ page or check out this blog and you will be sure to find the answers you’re looking for!
Interested in email marketing with SimplyCast? Click the button below to request a demo of the solution and a member of the SimplyCast team will be more than happy to help you discover how to simplify your mass emailing!