SimplyCast.com, a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Marketing Associate to join its team. This is a remote position.
About the Position
As a Marketing Associate you will be responsible for conducting market research and creating use cases from your findings.
Benefits of Joining the Team
- A culture that is one-of-a-kind.
- A happy team is a hard-working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our team including flexible hours.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Prepare, review and finalize use cases with the strategy and content team.
- Conduct market research using social media.
- Analyze market trends, sales and marketing metrics to customize use cases.
- Develop creative email campaigns and use cases to draw the attention of prospects.
- Identify prospects pain points and develop solutions to address those pain points.
- Utilize, maintain, and manage the company CRM tool.
- Collaborate with others on the team to tackle business level problems and find solutions.
- Use data-driven solutions to track your results
- Report to Sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral including public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member.
- Excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment.
- Multi-faceted player willing to take on additional responsibilities as the business requires.
- Ability to think strategically to suggest creative solutions to the team and clients.
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes within the company.
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects.
- Persistent individual that isn’t afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Well-rounded professional with a persuasive personality.
- Positive attitude, confident and competitive.
- High-performing work ethic and self-motivated.
- Focus on continued learning and improvement.
- Sales performance metrics knowledge.
- Experience using Microsoft Office365 tools.
- Experience using CRM software.
- Experience using marketing automation software such as SimplyCast.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business is an asset.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization values the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.