How do I install Vtiger?
Connecting your SimplyCast account with Vtiger is simple.
What you need:
- A valid Vtiger account
- Your username for Vtiger
- Your access key for Vtiger
- Your site URL for Vtiger
1. Login to your SimplyCast account and go to the integration marketplace located here: https://app.simplycast.com/?q=integrations#/marketplace.2. Select the Vtiger integration and select Install.3. Enter the configuration information and click Save to save your configuration data.
- My Integration Label: This is what you would like this integration to be called
- Username: Your username for Vtiger
- Access Key: Your access key for Vtiger
- CRM URL: Your Vtiger site URL
4. Select Create under the Active Connections section. Give your connection a name and select the type of connection you would like it to be. Click Create to create the connection.5. Configure your connection and select the processing interval (how often synchronization tasks occur). Name the list where you would like the contacts to be placed (A new list is created for each connection. You cannot choose an existing list).6. Configure your field mapping for the connection.
- Source Columns: These are the fields coming from Vtiger
- Data Flow: This is a visual representation of how your data is synchronizing
- SimplyCast Columns: These are the fields in the SimplyCast CRM
- Synchronization Type: This is how you want the data to synchronize
- Ignore: Do nothing on either end with the data
- Synchronize: Push data both ways from Vtiger to SimplyCast and vice versa
- Import Only: Only bring data from Vtiger to update SimplyCast
- Export Only: Only send data from SimplyCast to update Vtiger
7. Click Save to save your synchronization configuration.8. Return back to the integration. You will notice that your connection is inactive.9. Select the connection you have just created and click Enable. Your connection should now show as active.