How can I create an email newsletter?
There are quite a number of ways you can create your own newsletter, but here is how to create one using the SimplyCast email marketing solution.
These are the steps you need to follow to create your own email newsletter using SimplyCast:
- Sign into your SimplyCast account: Luckily for you, the SimplyCast tool is accessible on any device, whether it be your mobile phone, tablet, or your laptop, you can work on your campaign from the comfort of your home.
- Navigate to the Email dashboard: The Email tool can be found in the top left corner of your screen, under the Applications dropdown menu.
- Create a new email campaign: This can be done by clicking the green Create Campaign button located under the Dashboard tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Give the campaign a name: You can always go back and change the campaign name if you feel the need to.
- Select a template for the campaign: You can start from scratch by choosing a blank layout and create your own design, or you can select from one of SimplyCast’s pre-designed templates.
- Customize the content of your own email newsletter: You can now input all the information you want to be seen in your email by clicking and dragging any of the available element types from the options on the left of your screen into the email and customizing them using the settings in the right-hand menu.
Feel free to get creative, after all, the only way you can create your own email newsletter is by doing it!
Once you are finished working on your email newsletter, save it, and if you want you can have it sent out immediately or schedule it for some time in the future.
Still have more questions? Head on over to the SimplyCast FAQ page and chances are you will find the answers you are looking for.
Interested in creating your own email newsletter? Click the button below to request a demo and a member of our SimplyCast team will be more than happy to help you.