All-in-One Smart City Platform
Smart city automation powered by communication, engagement, marketing, and emergency response tools. Smart cities have an opportunity to revolutionize their operations on a larger scale than ever before. Every role, job, and task that exists within a city has an opportunity to be improved or made more efficient with automation. If your city wants to get smarter, we can help.
Featured Use Cases
Smart City Incident Management
It is critical for cities to have effective incident management for any emergency that may be occurring in cities. When an emergency is occurring, it is important to be able to quickly respond to the event with all of the necessary procedures.
City developers benefit from having a digital solution that optimizes the handling of every emergency situation. Such a solution also brings benefits in improving the management and review of emergencies after they occur.
Smart City Snowplow Operator Recall
Cities that have snowfall must ensure that snowplow deployment occurs before conditions worsen. This is often challenging to do manually especially when snowfall exceeds the expected amount. This can be even more complicated when snowfall is rare in the region.
A digital solution enables an automatic process that contacts snowplow operators across the city or surrounding area. This process allows cities to ensure that roads are maintained and ready more easily than ever.
Why Choose Us?
No coding or developers required
Anyone in a city’s staff can easily customize automation use cases.
Use case hyperautomation
Cities can implement automation faster than ever through our use case model.
A comprehensive solution
Our all-in-one automation super-suite provides limitless integrated solutions for cities.
Dedication to data security
We are dedicated to ensuring world-class data and information security.
Solutions for the Smart City Use Case
- A cohesive solution with digital tools designed to work in tandem from the beginning.
- Expert use case automation strategists constantly creating new use cases using adaptable automation.
- A team dedicated to secure information handling with a certified information security management system.
- Implementation strategies that identify the needs of every role in a city and create use cases to support them.
- Struggle to connect applications that were not designed to integrate with each other.
- Lack information security management accreditation.
- Are unable to match the adaptability of the SimplyCast platform.
- Cannot implement solutions at scale for every role in a city.
How We're Better
- Smart technology adoption strategies.
- Comprehensive solution for smart cities.
- Trusted worldwide by governments and businesses.
- ISO:27001 certified ISMS.
- A unified all-in-one platform.
- Over 25 channels for automation and engagement.
- Powered by a comprehensive use case model.
- Deployed by municipal, provincial, and federal governments.
Smart City Frequently Asked Questions
There are many opportunities for smart cities to leverage digital tools to improve roles across the city. The use case approach creates an opportunity to implement automation within every sector, industry, and department within a city.
Every job within a city has at least one task that can benefit from automation. By identifying these opportunities, we can implement automation on every level. There is an opportunity to improve everything from business processes to transportation systems and everything else that happens in a city.
SimplyCast offers a way for smart cities to leverage automation with use cases. Use cases push the concept of automation to its logical limit by creating a use case for every challenge cities face. We provide cities with an endless array of options and opportunities by using every use case we've found before. By working with city staff, we identify opportunities for automation in every role.
The design of the use case model focuses on identifying every process and situation that automation improves. Our experts create use cases using our robust platform of automation, emergency, and communication tools. Our experts consult, research, and identify opportunities to automate the processes of smart cities.
Whenever we identify a smart city use case, our experts build it as a template. We then take those templates and make them available to smart cities everywhere. This model ensures there's an ever-growing set of automation opportunities for cities all over the world.